Photo via: glamour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute printables for learning/ teaching your kids @Morgan Hagey These made me think of you look superheros!
- Cute printables for learning/ teaching your kids @Leslie Riemen Hagey These made me think of you look superheros!
- 10 Ways Having Boys Can Help You Burn More Calories – boys are a challenge but think of it this way – they can help you get more exercise and end up with a better body! @toulousentonic
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- Who wants to color? These b&w prints of my original hand drawn designs are available as 8.5×11 pdf downloads or printed on large 11×17 heavy cardstock and mailed directly to you via my Etsy shop. Makes for a fun coloring activity for adults & kids of any age! Doodle-All-Day.com
- Six Sisters Stuff: DIY Bleach T-shirt Tutorial – (I think this would also work with fabric dye sprayed onto white or pastel colored t-shirts if you dont want to use bleach) great activity for a youth group
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!