Photo via: dadsbible.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- STEM Challenge: Can you build a flotation device for an action figure? from More Than a Worksheet. Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering process with a simple trifold. Teach about buoyancy and density while learning the design process. R
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Superhero Training Academy 4th Birthday Party Ideas – Spaceships and Laser Beams www.spaceshipsandlaserbeams.com
- Linda Marie Anson has painted this fantastic ‘Thor: The Dark World’ portrait centering on Chris Hemsworth’s God of Thunder, Thor. To check out more of Linda Marie Anson’s work head on over to her deviantART, Tumblr, or you can purchase prints from Society 6
- Blog – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- For traveling…would save a lot of ziploc bags! Keep the mess in the towel, then throw the towel in the laundry when you get home from your trip. – LOVE THIS!
- Catch the bad guys game! This is a great superhero party idea. All you need is some crepe paper streamers, a bad guy volunteer and a hero to save the day.
- 10 Ways Having Boys Can Help You Burn More Calories – boys are a challenge but think of it this way – they can help you get more exercise and end up with a better body! @toulousentonic
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- I would just like to show you all the best Cosplay at Emerald City Comicon. All other cosplays can go home. Hulk Princess!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.