Photo via: designerdaddy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- 0 Likes, 1 Comments – Beth Bugler (@bethbug2) on Instagram: “Come fly with me!! Birds on the agenda for this week. Looking forward to seeing what sort of…”
- Did you take part in last years Craftsy community service sew-along? Read about last years success and learn how to get involved in our new effort!