Photo via: piggypaint.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- LEGO Building Challenge: Machines + Paper. How to build a working LEGO paper crimper and a machine that draws circles. Great STEM challenge!
- cardboard boxes, painted with chalk paint! Draw it, build it, knock it down, repeat! Allows for many levels of creative play.
- Skylines Buildings Silhouettes Vecto ~ Illustrations on Creative Market
- SUPERHERO TRAINING. we had the safest building in… | georgetown texas public library
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- Making Lokis Sceptor / Staff from the Avengers. (Crazy cool instructions for building this, but lots of great ideas for constructing staffs in general for cosplay purposes!!!)
- Do you have a little hero in training? Join this fun kids character challenge! 8 weeks of superhero themed character building activities!
- Tips to Building a Zip Line
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- Superhero activities: FREE Superhero Creative Kit clip art set. Commercial use OK. Includes BW too.
- seven thirty three – – – a creative blog: 14 Lovingly Sweet Handmade Valentines
- Recycled Glass Bottle Art | Upcycled Wonders | Upcycling Ideas, Creative Reuse and DIY Projects