Photo via: createinthechaos.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly
- non-specific super hero masks allow children to make up their own super power(s) – idea inspired by my friend KG
- Super Hero Coloring Sheet. Print it out and have it on the table under the plate, set a jar of crayons and let them color before, during or after eating.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- cute idea to let him design his own super hero shield
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. How cute would this be for the Courageous & Strong petal!? LOVE!!
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. For Dewey Discovery Super Hero program
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll! Fun!! 🙂
- How To Make Easy Super Hero Cuffs for Kids – DIY Dress Up Clothes & Accessories. Easy Homemade Halloween Costume for Kids.
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.