Photo via: playbuzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take this fun quiz and find out which Disney royalty youre most like. Do you have the youth and spontaneity of a Prince or a Princess? Or are you wise and powerful like a King or a Queen? Have fun and share your results 🙂
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- [[ String art patterns are easy enough to find, and something this simple you dont need instructions to string it! ]] Superman String Art Wall Art by henriettabloomfield on Etsy
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- How well do you know your Disney (and Pixar) equines from Disney animated films? Think you can match these famous equines with their Disney films? Take our quiz and find out.
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Superhero bookmarks! So easy to make. These were made at Fort Myers Regional Library! Click on the pic to find out how to make your own.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Watermelon Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is ONE IN A MELON! So punny, just like Dad!
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)