Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Star Wars fans will love this kid friendly Jabba the Hutt craft! Make your own Jabba from salt dough and keep him on your desk with our R2D2 pencil holder.
- Lightsaber Tag – Easy DIY game for a Star Wars Party
- Star wars kids room
- Star wars hand prints from legoland, ca
- Create this Star Shaker Ornament using the star framelits from Stampin UP! and wow your friends Made by: Wendy Cranford www.luvinstampin.com
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Superman wreath made with felt and yarn great for a boys room 🙂
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- Do you have a Star Wars fan in your house? Try these Star Wars Learning Activities! Fun learning activities with Star Wars math, typing, writing, language, spelling, and science.
- He said he wants Star Wars action figures – good guys. We have a storm trooper and a dearth vader figure already.
- Make a perler bead R2-D2! A great Star Wars craft idea to make for Star Wars Day or any day.