Photo via: teachersnotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Flannel Friday: Band-Aids | storytime katie
- Super hero free printables | Friday freebie – Comic book super-hero party printables
- Superhero activities: FREE super logo. Fill in with a childs name, or whatever: Super Reader, Super Student, Super Teacher etc.
- Superman Flannel Board | Thrive After Three
- Nice clear photo shows you the angle to cut, and the hem is just an arc from a marker on a string on a pin at the center point. Prairie points down the back. If you made with thin fleece and lined with cotton flannel, itd be both warm and absorbent.
- Free Pattern Friday – August
- Jesus is Our Super Hero – VBS 2012, would be a cute logo for a boys room!
- Super Hero Logo Pinback Buttons 5 pk by DropKickQueen on Etsy, $5.00
- 5 FREE Super Hero Cape Logo Patterns for capes, decor, party paraphernalia and more!
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Free Superhero Printables | Free Superhero Logo Printables | Relief Society
- Superhero Applique Patterns @Marci Early Jessee they also have the incredibles logo