Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | http://everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- Superhero Classroom Job Cards | http://everythingjustso.org | 25 FREE superhero classroom cards featuring jobs most commonly used in an elementary classroom.
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set One | http://everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the classroom. Perfect décor to grab student’s attention; engaging even for boys!
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- Superhero Classroom Job Cards | everythingjustso.org | 25 FREE superhero classroom cards featuring jobs most commonly used in an elementary classroom.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …