Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Little Super Hero Blanket – Free pattern
- Hogwarts Gryffindor Lion Lovey Security Blanket crochet pattern – $2.50
- Little Super Hero Blanket
- Crochet a Batman hat for your little superhero fans with our free pattern from Craftown!
- Spiderman Knitted Blanket Pattern Free Tutorial | The WHOot
- Use Yarn and a Plastic Tablecloth to Make a Super Hero Cape. Another idea…
- free super printable. Just add a name and you can give a personalized super hero badge to your little guy.
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Super Hero Blanket – Fans of Captain America Star Shield Afghan on Etsy, $50.00
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple