Photo via: clownandpoodle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Super Hero Party Obstacle Course – This would be fun anytime? Who needs a party?
- Shield Throwing Station- super hero training camp. This entire pin has great games that would be easy to put together. Super hero training!
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Create a thread obstacle course. Your kids will go bananas for it. http://www.ivillage.com/craft-ideas-do-your-boy/6-a-529140
- Create a thread obstacle course. Your kids will go bananas for it. http://www.ivillage.com
- Mega Monkey Mash- Thor Week – Thors Hammer – Easy Kids Crafts
- Doodle Craft…: Thors Mighty Odeon Hammer
- Throw Thors Hammer- great activity for our Avenger Birthday Party!
- DETECTIVE spy training test – would be a great accompaniment to the Junior Detective badge!
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Etched Super Hero Glasses! I LOVE THESE!! I will be making some!! 🙂 (Yes, I could have put them under my Crafty category, as well)… LOL!