Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The sleeve is a mask! Cut back side at the side seams and around the front of the collar (keeping it in tact and attached to the back); collar serves as a pull-over cape. Cut out eye holes out of one of the sleeves. Decorate and voila! Superhero party favors for all!
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…
- Boxes! The photo area we set up turned into a giant play area — for toddlers, big kids, superheroes, even some adults. The buildings were kicked, knocked over, hurled at the wall — these were sugar-doped children were talking about. I didnt exactly plan on it, but I probably should have expected it. I mean, BOXES. Boxes!
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Starwars Over Worked and Under Paid workers of the Empire. If the Red Shirts in star trek means an actor is about to die. I wonder how did these guys get tricked into wearing the white Armor that did nothing?
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.