Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Read aloud books your 8-year-old wont be able to put down. *Great list of chapter book titles for kids
- Little ones love to read about fire trucks. Here are some of our favorite books about fire trucks for toddlers, preschoolers and young readers. firetrucks
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- We had so much making these fathers day crafts for kids! It was the perfect Fathers Day gift from the kids and he loved them. If you are looking for a free Fathers Day gift ideas, look no further!
- Berries + Bananas = SPIDERMAN check out TheProduceMom.com for more festive party tray ideas!
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- 10 Amazing Superhero Activities For Your Kids: Momjunction have compiled a list of some safe yet wonderful superhero activities for the kids. Read on and learn more below.
- Planning an Avengers-themed party for you and your friends? Check out these…
- Check Out These 10 Geeky DIY Projects For Any Batman Obsessed Fan