Photo via: ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- How well do you know your Disney (and Pixar) equines from Disney animated films? Think you can match these famous equines with their Disney films? Take our quiz and find out.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- From this tutorial you will learn how to craft an unusual Batman styled greeting card which can be a gift for a comics fan! Batmancard diybirthdaycard greetingcard
- Shoebox table football game. This simple foosball game is perfect for kids and it is made from a shoebox
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…