Photo via: ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- How well do you know your Disney (and Pixar) equines from Disney animated films? Think you can match these famous equines with their Disney films? Take our quiz and find out.
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Cute. Stand Up For What Is Right Even If You Are Standing Alone. Need to do a FHE lesson on this.