Photo via: cakecentral.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superman Inspired Vintage Womens Blue Apron With Felt Superman Logo- MADE TO ORDER
- I have the patterns now I just need to go shopping for materials. *Update: Ive made the Batman tile and starting on Green Lantern!
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- Comic book wall art that is just perfect for your little Batman Jr.! | Made on Hatch.co by independent makers & artists
- Super Hero flower pot. Each is made from a handprint! Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman and Hulk.
- Kids superhero apron siperman by SMPstore on Etsy, $19.00
- Capron- Apron with a Cape! Perfect for dress up, help in the kitchen or as a Halloween costume! -Craft Remedy
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- I made this for my son who LOVES Superman. So easy to do. superman Comic