Photo via: sunnydayfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cardboard Tube Batman | A craft for the bat cave.
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Cardboard Refrigerator Box turned Old-School Superman-style phone booth. Perfect for a play room or Super Hero themed party. I love this idea!
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- Craft stick superhero puppet activity for kids. Perfect for imaginative play/ inventing stories. FREE PRINTABLE Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Flash, Captain America masks and badges.
- This toilet roll city is the most frugal of crafts for home crafting – the perfect make and play craft, with limitless stacking possibilities!
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- The Sparkling Cinnamon: How to make a Wonder Woman Costume: DRESS + MAKE UP
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.