Photo via: smartpartyplanning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Amazing LEGO Batman crafts and activities to keep kids of all ages occupied. Make the most of LEGO Batman with these fab DIY Kids Crafts
- DIY Kids Felt Superhero Mask step by step. Looks simple enough if the cardstock or foam masks dont work out.
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Turn an ordinary plastic jug into DIY superhero costume accessories! Make a superhero helmet and a shield!
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!