Photo via: mamagoesfrugal.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Set of 3 Comic Superhero Prints – 8×10 Prints – Comic Book – Boys Room Decor – Kids Room Wall Art. $42.00, via Etsy.
- Cool comic book yarn art! Would also be awesome as a kids room decoration.
- Awesome superhero theme for a boys room! Maybe find superhero comic book styled fabric and re-do lamp shades?
- Awesome Superhero birthday party! So many great ideas! | Just a Girl and Her Blog
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Old Testament Heroes – Oh wow! These make me happy! (Jonah is awesome!)
- Bicycle Gear Cog Coasters – I am going to make these (via Cycle Style – Pinterest) Ooh, I bet I could make these!
- How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme. via @thetypicalmom
- 60 Awesome Geek Crafts from Around The Web via craft.tutsplus.com.