Photo via: learncreatelove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Superhero tank tops… Better not show the boys this! Eladio has this idea about how I can make a captain America suit for him sewing lol
- DIY Dress-UP – Superhero Fire Gloves
- Make these adorable superhero clothespin wrap dolls with a few simple materials- great for pretend play!
- Make a Cardboard Tube Wonder Woman, simply perfect for imaginative play and for celebrating The Wonder Woman Movie release.
- Have your kids draw something and then turn it into a REAL stuffed animal. A magical service as seen on Shark Tank made accessible for only $89! Visit Budsies.com to learn more giftideas
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- This fire breathing, toilet paper roll dragon is SO MUCH FUN! Blow into the end, and it looks like flames are coming out of the dragons mouth! Such a cute craft idea for a rainy day!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Make jewels and gems using just 3 ingredients! Use in play or learning. Fun for kids!
- super easy! make the buildings that spiderman/batman climbs around for fun play time