Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Batman Craft: Cardboard Tube Wrist Cuffs by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Cardboard Tube Batman by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- Ninja Paper Plate and Cardboard Tube Nunchucks Craft for Your Little Warrior
- Puppet shows are always a win around these parts which is why I got excited when I spotted these darling super hero stick puppets from Create-Celebrate-Explore at the Make and Takes Spotlight. Craft up a few of these for hours of imaginative fun! More links for fun with puppets below: Popsicle stick farm critters Leaf …
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Comic Book Fans! Check out these awesome magnets, so easy to make and perfect for any superhero fan 🙂 From Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Cardboard Tube Batman | A craft for the bat cave.
- Make a Cardboard Tube Wonder Woman, simply perfect for imaginative play and for celebrating The Wonder Woman Movie release.
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.