Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Cardboard Tube Batman | A craft for the bat cave.
- Make a Cardboard Tube Wonder Woman, simply perfect for imaginative play and for celebrating The Wonder Woman Movie release.
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Kids hands-on activities – including arts, crafts, science – delivered monthly to your door with all materials included. Developed by parents, reviewed by experts, tested by kids. Free shipping. Spark creativity and curiosity. Join the fun!
- Gorgeous kids craft ideas: Superhero Toilet Paper Tube Dolls by Mollymoo for Handmade Charlotte.
- Comic book magnets – next years book bingo prize? From Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Aman…
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!