Photo via: schoolingamonkey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Okay I love this gift idea! Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gift cards! Perfect for Fathers Day or really any occasion.
- DIY BB8 perler bead cord keeper. Make your droid anyway you want! Such fun Star Wars craft. We love BB-8!
- Tips from the Heart for the Home: Support your Soldier: Hands Down Youre my Hero Craft also a great valentines or fathers day idea
- Star Wars Perler Bead Designs – free templates to download and create
- Handprint crafts for Fathers Day make great gift. These personalized ideas will make any dads day. Kid friendly crafts and DIY ideas to make Fathers Day special this year.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- BB-8 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Perler Bead Pattern – BEADS.Tokyo
- Hooked on Dada Handprint Craft Idea | Easy Fathers Day Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Dad from Kids
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …