Photo via: sugartotdesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll! Fun!! 🙂
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Vintage Super Hero Party – Make a Mask station, love this idea!
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Make an old shirt into a custom DIY Bleach Stain shirt using freezer paper!
- We made our clocks from old , used vinyl records. Thanks to our passion to music we give a new life for used and forgotten vinyl records, we make them functional, beautiful and great looking part of y
- Love superman? Youll love these cool superman crafts. How to make a superman magnet. Make a superman pillow, superman tshirt, superman costume…
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images