Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂