Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a cape out of an old t-shirt. Very quick, no sewing! The kids will be playing super heroes in no time!
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Boys Party Craft Idea How to Make a Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt
- How to Make Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt – Spaceships and Laser Beams
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th