Photo via: someofthisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- DIY Galaxy Unicorn Shirt! A super easy and fun way to spruce up a plain old t-shirt! Grab a shirt some tie dye and freezer paper and the options are endless
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Black tee + bleach + dye + white fabric paint = NEBULA SHIRT
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- Spider-man comic book letter DIY tutorial – FAB Birds Party Blog – Party Supplies, Party Printables, Custom Paper Goods, Stationery and Party Crafts
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!