Photo via: someofthisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do not throw out those old shirts! Instead, make them into a custom DIY Bleach Stain shirt using freezer paper!
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- DIY Galaxy Unicorn Shirt! A super easy and fun way to spruce up a plain old t-shirt! Grab a shirt some tie dye and freezer paper and the options are endless
- DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper!
- Turn an ordinary plastic jug into DIY superhero costume accessories! Make a superhero helmet and a shield!
- Be your own superhero shirt Design is in charcoal grey on a white and black raglan shirt. Sizes available are 6-12 months 12-18 months 2T 4T 6T Care Instructions: Machine Wash cold, no bleach, Tumble
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Black tee + bleach + dye + white fabric paint = NEBULA SHIRT
- Glass Christmas Light bulb made in to a dragonfly bug using old and found items and old wire welded to make this great little bug
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!