Photo via: coolpartyblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Reading is my super power- I cut red plastic table cloth into the shape of a cape and taped on the symbol.
- Great idea for a backdrop/floordrop for a super hero flying scene. clever use of live feed video could allow kids to act out impossible scenes like flying, walking on walls, falling up etc… Optical illusion and full body engagement, a bit of mental gymnastics and some simple technology could make great theatrical fun.
- Use Yarn and a Plastic Tablecloth to Make a Super Hero Cape. Another idea…
- How to Make a Candy Lei with video tutorial and step by step instructions. Celebrating birthdays, Holidays, graduations and more just got a whole lot more tasty!
- How to Make The Cape Of Your Favorite Superhero
- Youtube video showing how to make magical watermelon wands! Great recipe for kids. Great entertainment too. watermelon blueberries fourthofjuly desertcamping summer
- How to make a Batmobile out of a cardboard box – Crafts on Sea
- Batman party ceiling decoration plastic table cloths
- Super Man Table. I used plastic covers and made capes for the chair covers.
- Boys Party Craft Idea How to Make a Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt
- How to Make a DIY Cape Easily. An easy gift to make for a kid!