Photo via: craftgawker.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make great super hero jar toy storage in minutes with this super simple tutorial. Plus learn all about the new Super Buddies movie from Disney.
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- Baymax is a robot and member of the superhero team in the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6. How about to print and color this free coloring sheet for kids?
- I used this idea but all in black for a spider web course for Halloween and a multi-color one for a birthday party. Both worked out great. Both were torn to shreds after about 15 minutes. But for 15 minutes, win.
- Baymax is a robot member of the superhero team. Enjoy this free coloring page for kids from the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6!
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- If you have Pokemon fans at home this hands-on activity is for you! Make and hatch Pokemon eggs using simple kitchen supplies and learn some science in the process. This is the perfect STEM activity for Pokemon fans everywhere!
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.