Photo via: thechirpingmoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- Make superhero cuffs from an empty paper roll!
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- TP Roll Super Hero Cuffs
- Super easy Superhero cuffs made from toilet paper rolls! Learn more at mypretendplace pretendplay
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly
- Rachael Rabbit: Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.