Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. How cute would this be for the Courageous & Strong petal!? LOVE!!
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. For Dewey Discovery Super Hero program
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll! Fun!! 🙂
- Make superhero cuffs from an empty paper roll!
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Toilet Paper Roll Monsters! Easy, fun open-ended yarn and googly eye craft for preschool aged kids and up. Perfect for a monster theme (or Halloween).
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- 25 Superhero Food Ideas that Dont Require Super Powers to Make (except maybe those cakes!) These are perfect for a Superhero party!
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple