Photo via: rachelmoani.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- A free printable of comic book pages for kids to make their own comic book.
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- I love the trend of pennants for classroom decor. Pennants are fun and functional. This set includes an editable PowerPoint file that allows you to add and change text to create your own superhero themed banners for your classroom. Included in the ppt file are directions on how to edit your banners. You get twenty five variations to choose from.
- Comic Book Super Hero Party Ideas,too bad i didnt find this til after most of the stuff is done
- Free printable: Create Your Own Comic Book
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…