Photo via: rachelmoani.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- A free printable of comic book pages for kids to make their own comic book.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Comic Book Super Hero Party Ideas,too bad i didnt find this til after most of the stuff is done
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- Decoupage with comic book pages! I did this for young womens camp. I took pics of all the girls and got their initials to surprise them at camp, Sarah still has hers.
- $ This is a great unit for the beginning of the year. Learning irregularly spelled words builds fluency. I have included a few fun ideas that I have collected. This product includes 220 of the most common irregularly spelled words.
- Printable comic book border. Use the border in Microsoft Word or other programs for creating flyers, invitations, and other printables. Free GIF, JPG, PDF, and PNG downloads at http://pageborders.org/download/comic-book-border/