Photo via: s392.photobucket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own DIY Super Hero Photo Booth with our easy tutorial!
- Got time for a quick craft? This easy bat necklace comes together in under an hour – get your template and make your own!
- How to make a mini bow and arrow with everyday things. THIS WILL HAPPEN.
- super easy starry night luminaries, made with glitter and hairspray
- Bring some joy to the superhero in your life with these super easy DIY superhero snow globes. Make them in under five minutes with a fun & easy DIY tutorial
- Make your own peg people superheroes with this tutorial. Superman, Spiderman, Batman & Robin to name but a few.
- Make Your Own Comic Book with these Templates
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- Make Your Own Comic Book with FREE printable comic book! My five year old daughter was adamant about spelling all the words herself. Though she didnt spell superheroes in the conventional way, I was proud of all the sounds she heard. sponsored CerealHeroes
- Star Wars fans will love this kid friendly Jabba the Hutt craft! Make your own Jabba from salt dough and keep him on your desk with our R2D2 pencil holder.
- BATMAN BOOKMARK: Batty about Batman? Follow 8 easy steps to making your own superhero bookmark.
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …