Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make your own walkie talkie kit from cotton twist
- make your own superhero mask kit from Cotton Twist
- DIY superhero masks – perfect as a craft or loot bag for a superhero party!
- Make your own superhero and have kids write what their power is and why! Perfect for our end of the year memory books.
- Star Wars fans will love this kid friendly Jabba the Hutt craft! Make your own Jabba from salt dough and keep him on your desk with our R2D2 pencil holder.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Make your own superhero craft. diy birthday http://www.ivillage.com/real-party-themes-superhero-spiderman-superman/6-a-511207
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- Boys Party Craft Idea How to Make a Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt