Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- BOGO FREE! LOGO Captain America The Winter Soldier Marvel comics cinema -pdf cross stitch pattern – pdf pattern instant download 15 by Rainbowstitchcross on Etsy
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Crafty Mischief: Loki Helmet Tutorial. the thing is i just want this helmet. like, in my house.
- I Wish I was Batman Cross Stitch Pattern by scifistitches on Etsy
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- Marvel: Mini Marvel Alphabet (Including- Avengers, X-Men, Spider-man, and Guardians Characters) PDF Pattern by Shylah Addante
- Pixel People Superhero Alphabet Sampler by @Etsy seller weelittlestitches. $16 for the pattern in PDF form. A is for Aquaman, B is for Batman, C is for Cyclops.
- Subversive Cross Stitch Pattern Shopping by CowbellCrossStitch
- Scooby Doo parody Cross stitch PDF pattern by cloudsfactory, $5.00
- Geekie Crafts: Superhero Alphabet Cross Stitch
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Yellow Power Ranger Cross Stitch Pattern – Nerdstitch.com