Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks – A Fun and great way to teach your kids at a young age that even Superheroes need to earn their allowance!
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks – Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks | Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Mason Jar Fall Tree Luminaries Craft for Kids! Fun Preschool Activity!
- Dont leave coins laying around. Let your kids collect them in personalized banks. Send them on a mission around the house to find any and all coins that are cluttering your home.
- Celebrate the release of MARVELs The Avengers Age of Ultron with these fun DIY mason jar avengers. AvengersUnite ad
- You are my superhero diy project for kids. A fun project to make for Fathers Day or for anyone they see as their hero.
- Superhero Gross Motor Game – Superhero Hop What a fun way to get the kids moving!
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!
- DIY Galaxy Unicorn Shirt! A super easy and fun way to spruce up a plain old t-shirt! Grab a shirt some tie dye and freezer paper and the options are endless