Photo via: stuck-on-glue.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- How to Make a Superhero Mask
- Vintage Super Hero Party – Make a Mask station, love this idea!
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!
- Snuggle Bunny Free pattern and tutorial
- The Princess in Black and the Hungry Bunny Horde by Shannon Hale http://www.amazon.com/dp/0763665134/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_ML.twb05NR9Q9
- Some awesome Easter Egg ideas for you, if you dont want traditional ones
- cape and mask tutorial – from t-shirt: For dress like a superhero day!
- Ninja turtle mask: color and print cut out and youve got a mask for the kiddos at any birthday party.
- Superhero party with a twist!!! Free Superhero clipart, Free Superhero mask templates, Song, Dance, and party ideas. Great for End of the year parties and Vacation Bible Camps, Sunday School, Church Activities, and Parochial Schools. Created By: Charlottes Clips