Photo via: wormseye-view.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decoupage with comic book pages! I did this for young womens camp. I took pics of all the girls and got their initials to surprise them at camp, Sarah still has hers.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →