Photo via: utahmormonwonderwoman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- comic book letters – a little mod podge combined with comic book pages or wrapping paper/scrapbook paper – great for a boys wall/name/lettter
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- There are two things my son has loved pretty much since birth, LEGO and Batman, so with the new LEGO Batman Movie release he was just a little bit excited. Ok, he was a lot excited! Of course if your birthday falls right around the time that a new totally awesome movie is release with your favorite characters ever what do you do? Well you plan a LEGO Batman party of course! I have to admit though, putting together pinterest perfect birthday parties can be exhausting, and expensive. When y…
- Super hero comic book letters – Do you think my husband would kill me if I used his precious comic book collection to make some cool wall art for our sons room? LOL.
- Love this Comic Book (Wonder Woman) jewelry box. Its so me.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Crafts for men: comic book DIY coasters – Mod Podge Rocks
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!