Photo via: education.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- Set Felt Plush Super Heroes Ornaments – Super Heroes Plush Toys – 6 Plush Toys Spider Man, Batman, Hulk and more.
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!
- Recycled CD Ninja Turtles – Kid Craft
- Recycled Glass Bottle Art | Upcycled Wonders | Upcycling Ideas, Creative Reuse and DIY Projects
- Messy Little Monster: Spiderman Cake in a Jar: Recycled Baby Food Jar
- Custom golf balls for dad (or any golfer)… Recycled (lets not get crazy with brand new bc those things are expensive) golf balls from Target by kid with sharpies!!!
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- A great DIY idea for little super heroes: magic glitter bracelets made from cardboard paper rolls.
- Easy cardboard roll characters based on the Lego Batman movie