Photo via: google.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SUPERHERO Toy Box. Im painting this for my son one day! Or a princess version for a girl!
- HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPY TREAT WEDDING / BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CAKE. Educational, Fun and entertaining videos for kids that include cooking baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero and disney princess. Preschool on up. nobakedessert preschool videosforkids cooking backing crafts tutorial ricekrispycake elsa spiderman birthday wedding celebration craftsforkids kidscraft decoratecake
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- MORE PUPPETRY – Page 2: SUPERHERO Paper Dolls
- Princess Poppy and Branch Popsicle stick bookmarks inspired by characters from the movie Trolls. Kids arts and crafts
- remembrance day crafts :: poppy crafts for kids
- Hooked on Dada Handprint Craft Idea | Easy Fathers Day Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Dad from Kids
- We had so much making these fathers day crafts for kids! It was the perfect Fathers Day gift from the kids and he loved them. If you are looking for a free Fathers Day gift ideas, look no further!
- Harley Quinn Motorized Mobile Includes battery operated motor that plays 12 different songs and heavy duty arm with 2 attachment wheels. THIS IS A MADE TO ORDER ITEM PLEASE ALLOW 5 TO 7 WEEKS FOR DELI –Be your own Whyld Girl with a wicked tee today! http://whyldgirl.com/tshirts
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Batman mask printable coloring page for kids: Coloring pages of various face masks