Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- superhero party free photobooth decor printables…. I love party planning with my sister @Sunniest 6 Months Barrios
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- //Superhero Craft activity for a playdate or party. We had some basic shapes and the kids created their unique and wonderful superhero masks. Great fun and the kids *super* happy! (Templates included in post)
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Super hero Social Skills! Address those all important pragmatic/social/behavior skills with these fun super hero games. FOUR WAYS TO PLAY 16 pages of downloads include 56 cards of relevant social scenarios and 4 blank card to customize with your students target skills. Also, included are two gameboards featuring some of their favorite super heroes as well as 24 super hero cards for matching/memory.