Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Superhero Cityscape Art Project with Van Gogh! These are great for preschool through 3rd grade!! Details, stories, and more at Preschool Powol Packets
- Superhero Mask Cut-Out 2 – Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk – Choose One. £1.80, via Etsy.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Batman LED light – so cool. Step by step instructions
- How to Draw Chibi Taylor Swift Cute step by step Shake It Off Music Video – YouTube
- This is a great idea for all dress up genres! I can see a princess, hero, and pirate/ninja wall coming to life in my 5 year olds room very soon!
- Jesus superhero shirt with 2 Timothy 9:10
- Superhero themed classroom? You NEED to create this back to school frame! $2 on TPT.
- Set of 2 prints Superhero Wall Art Decor Superman Batman ironman spiderman wonder woman Comic Book Superheroes
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!