Photo via: pinkelephantcrafts.wales
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Nice background, needlepoint stitch
- Superhero decorating ideas. Very nice. Coaching Chronicles: August 2011
- Nice clear photo shows you the angle to cut, and the hem is just an arc from a marker on a string on a pin at the center point. Prairie points down the back. If you made with thin fleece and lined with cotton flannel, itd be both warm and absorbent.
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Superhero Cape Party Banner
- How to Make a Spider-Man Web for a Cake
- Superhero themed birthday party! Too cute!
- MARVEL • OFFICIAL ART SHOWCASE PRESENTED by HERO COMPLEX GALLERY (Thor)
- So cute for a super hero party…
- Duct Tape Bookmarks: Easy-to-Make Craft…! (via sensiblysara.com)
- The Best Super Hero Party Ideas
- SUPERHEROES EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION :: WONDERCON 2015 FOR HERO COMPLEX GALLERY