Photo via: mycrazygoodlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn pipe cleaners into all kinds of animals. It would be fun to make a whole zoo!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft
- Superhero keychains that I made out of polymer clay… I think that is what it is called takamisaurus-rex
- 搭配图吸管Makerspace: Pipe Cleaner Ninjas using chenille, plastic straws, and beads. Easy!
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Watermelon Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is ONE IN A MELON! So punny, just like Dad!
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Superhero party game – shoot silly string like lasers at the bad guys! This is a fun idea that works for indoor and outdoor parties. Imagine pictures of bad guys hidden around the yard that little superheros have to find and disarm with goo!
- wooden stick and pipe cleaner superheroes – no instructions, can I figure out from pictures?