Photo via: craftsonsea.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- East Coast Mommy: No-Sew Superhero Cape and Cuffs
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Here are some no-sew DIY capes. | How To Throw The Most Awesome Superhero Party Ever
- no-sew superhero mask ..tutorial
- Duct tape superhero arm cuffs – velcro allows them to be taken on and off!
- superhero tp cardboard cuffs DIY @Liz Toolan Roberds @Sarah Chintomby Thurman …you HAVE to make these for camp!
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- Make superhero cuffs from an empty paper roll!
- Wonder Woman Party ~ Favors ~ DIY Superhero Cuffs and Mask | Felt, glue, Velcro, and string.
- superhero cuffs blue yellow
- superhero tp cardboard cuffs DIY @Liz Mester Toolan Roberds @Sarah Chintomby Chintomby Thurman …you HAVE to make these for camp!