Photo via: craftsonsea.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No-Sew Superhero Cape from a t-shirt. The post has a tutorial for toilet roll superhero cuffs too. Fun!
- East Coast Mommy: No-Sew Superhero Cape and Cuffs
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- Childs Superhero Cape – CLOTHING. The designer also added a super hero RING w/matching inital on it. Fun idea to add to the super hero accessories, along w/wrist cuffs and mask
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Here are some no-sew DIY capes. | How To Throw The Most Awesome Superhero Party Ever
- no-sew superhero mask ..tutorial
- Easy DIY no-sew superhero costume craft
- Super easy Superhero cuffs made from toilet paper rolls! Learn more at mypretendplace pretendplay
- Royal blue with yellow Superhero Mask and Cuffs for generally being awesome
- superhero cuffs
- superhero tp cardboard cuffs DIY @Liz Mester Toolan Roberds @Sarah Chintomby Chintomby Thurman …you HAVE to make these for camp!