Photo via: meaningfulmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Elephant Toothpaste a fun and easy Science Experiment for kids! Looks fun even with older kids!
- How neat! Looks like a fun project!!! Great to wear when passing out Halloween candy or even hosting a birthday party!
- Cool Turquoise Room Decor Ideas – DIY Butterfly Decor – Fun Aqua Decorating Looks and Color for Teen Bedroom, Bathroom, Accent Walls and Home Decor – Fun Crafts and Wall Art for Your Room http://diyprojectsforteens.com/turquoise-room-decor-ideas
- Comic Book Lamp | 29 Geeky Crafts You Need to Make Right Now (for this one only, not using comics) || For Geeks Sake
- Superheroes are mainstream now that Hollywood has finally learned to make a decent comic book movie, and the Superhero Silhouette Poster Set lets you use the super-trend as super-decor. This three-poster set has something for everyon
- Do you have a little hero in training? Join this fun kids character challenge! 8 weeks of superhero themed character building activities!
- This Harry Potter love potion doubles as a science experiment and a yummy treat. Learn about acids and bases with a bit of potion making fun.
- This Halloween Word Search is a fun way to integrate language arts into this fun holiday! …
- Celebrate students’ birthdays with this SUPER fun Superhero theme birthday board! By Pink Cat Studio
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- My nephews LOVE superheroes. (Spidermans their favorite.) My sister created this fun superhero quilt out of their outgrown superhero tees.
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!