Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- Modge Podge Superhero Letters – LOVE this! Probably could do it with coloring book pages too, old magazines… endless possibilities.
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- super-hero-photo-booth – oh dear, I need one of my girls to buy in to having a superhero birthday party!!!
- This has give me a great idea for making James some fab new underpants! Im going to buy some plain pants and appliqué things he loves on the back!!
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- Finally! Something to do with all those bits & pieces that kids seem to shed.