Photo via: firstpalette.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superman stones-for all you Superman Fans out there…oh yeah, thats Me!!
- Ready to ship — * Listing is for 1 cuff only * Each cuff has a number, which you can choose at checkout. You will receive that exact cuff
- OH MY GOSH. click this picture and then follow the instructions to get a tour of the TARDIS. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE (almost 🙂
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- Oh em gee, I know the exact shoes I will do this to, it also gives me an excuse to finally buy modge podge & play. EEEeeeee!
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- Paracord Project: An infographic tutorial on how to make a survival bracelet.
- Make this cord into a survival bracelet
- Old Testament Heroes – Oh wow! These make me happy! (Jonah is awesome!)
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…