Photo via: signs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- because nothin gets better than super heros on converse
- Teaching maths, colours, going on a pea hunt and sensory play ideas. Oh, and making a Supertato too – these Supertato activities are the most fun around!
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- Crafty Mischief: Loki Helmet Tutorial. the thing is i just want this helmet. like, in my house.
- 1500 Free Amigurumi Patterns – this site is awesome, and it has a free crochet pattern for both Thor AND Loki!
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Marvel Avengers Loki Helmet Keychain
- Marvel Alphabet Cross Stitch Pattern by XStitchMyHeart – I like the little Loki in this one 🙂
- Turning a Bookcase into a Banquette – even better flip and add some decorative moulding and a lid!
- Batman easter hat. My son wanted batman and we come up with our own creation.
- Girls can be superheroes too! A wall print perfect for your little superheros bedroom. All wall prints are a4 in size and come unframed. If the