Photo via: family.disney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- My sons superhero room: Cityscape Mural – Step 2
- super-hero-photo-booth – oh dear, I need one of my girls to buy in to having a superhero birthday party!!!
- SPY Birthday Party -Free app called Finger Scan – A must for entering the secret party room
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Room to Inspire: Superhero Party – Part 1 ~
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!
- look at how the front over back connection is covered by side detail. in this case, giant wings.
- A little over a month ago, I threw a DIY My Little Pony Party for my 5-year-old. For the party, I made unicorn horn headbands for all of t…
- Reading is my super power- I cut red plastic table cloth into the shape of a cape and taped on the symbol.