Photo via: family.disney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- SPY Birthday Party -Free app called Finger Scan – A must for entering the secret party room
- My sons superhero room: Cityscape Mural – Step 2
- super-hero-photo-booth – oh dear, I need one of my girls to buy in to having a superhero birthday party!!!
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- Room to Inspire: Superhero Party – Part 1 ~
- Pin the spider on the web game – love this!! Planning a party? Visit www.candlesandfavors.com for personalized invitations, thank you notes and party favors! Hundreds of themes available!!!
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Micheals ready to paint wood frames with comic book pages modge podged! Made for my sons superhero party. The kids were sent photos of them at the party to put in the frames!
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!