Photo via: theinspirationgrid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Esther: Tissue Paper “Mighty Kingdom” Craft Kit (Alternate idea – use contact paper and self adhesive foam)
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.
- Superhero paper plate crafts
- easter craft empty tomb with paper plates | Next assemble the cross using popsicle (craft) sticks. If you’re …
- MORE PUPPETRY – Page 2: SUPERHERO Paper Dolls
- Paper Plate Baymax Craft – ET Speaks From Home
- Rachael Rabbit: Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- Paper Cities on Behance
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- Catch the bad guys game! This is a great superhero party idea. All you need is some crepe paper streamers, a bad guy volunteer and a hero to save the day.
- Superheroes Theme – A great photo opportunity for your little guests. Cover foam circles with paper and write different weights on them. See who can lift the most.