Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- This EPIC Bottle Rocket Flew Higher Than our Two Story House! Use a soda bottle, baking soda, and vinegar. Super fun science and backyard project! Demonstrate Newtons 3rd law of motion.
- Show you are a true Avengers Fan by wearing a cool Avengers Shield Necklace. Or give a perfect gift for an Avengers fanatic! Explore all our necklaces on our website.
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Plan Toy Doll House Vegetable Garden – $19.15 – For her doll house
- Dont leave coins laying around. Let your kids collect them in personalized banks. Send them on a mission around the house to find any and all coins that are cluttering your home.
- DIY Plastic Bottle Bird House
- Crafty Mischief: Loki Helmet Tutorial. the thing is i just want this helmet. like, in my house.
- Batman logo with student names inside, open house welcome board
- These 25 Stealthy Ninja Crafts for Kids are perfect for your katana-weilding warriors in the making. Click now!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!